Pascal Drevet is the founder and CEO of the start-up HPE Ingredients.
In 3 words:-
In 140 characters:-
- Naturally cheerful and smiling
- Calm but determined towards achieving the goal
- Gourmand and healthy… and who wants to stay like that!
Pascal Drevet is a food industry professional.
After a Master’s degree in Food Industries Management at the Food Industry International Management Institute of ESSEC Business School, he has built his career since 1984, working as marketing & business director in various food companies, as subsidiary manager, as business development consultant and interim manager.
He has worked in different contexts, under different methods and organisations, in different types of food markets, some of which are considered challenging (meat, food co-ops, large retail).
From his professional career, he has a strong marketing awareness with a good understanding and anticipation of market trends. He uses a transversal spirit: target the niche market and then explore the wider opportunities.
He is a responsive manager… without realising it!
- The link between three key elements: Management – Industrial – Marketing: the management of transversal projects
- Responsive & leadership: the management of multidisciplinary teams, skills, resources
- Strategic vision and intuition: analysis of markets, trends, techniques and applications.
His motivation for HPE Ingredients:-
- Satisfaction: fulfilling himself by leading a project he is passionate about
- Intellectual appetite: opening up the field of possibilities with a curious and calm spirit
- To bring about positive change: helping to develop new practices in the field of nutrition and prevention, for healthy ageing.
- Slowly but surely,… like the snail!
For further information:
- On Linkedin
- … & to contact us