Pascal Drevet proceeded pragmatically, moving forward gradually. He especially knew the importance of getting the right skills at the right time, managing the project to give it a meaning.
Below is a list of the partners, in order of their participationin the project:
L’escargots du Pré d’Auge based in Trouville. Meetings with the ready-cooked meals company
- Ivamer in Caen, firm specialised in management and valorisation of food resources
- Les Escargots de l’Odon in Aunay-sur-Odon, our partners since the very beginning, who regularly provided raw material to conduct trials in Rennes and Lille
- ESIX students, in Caen
- Pre-incubation program EP2I
- Caen’s incubator, Normandie Incubation
- CBB Développement in Rennes, specialist laboratory in emerging innovative biotechnology projects (today called CBB Capbiotek)
- Pascal Sourdaine, University of Caen, director of the Institute of Fundamental and Applied Biology (also member of HPE’s scientific committee)
- Nutrition, Health and Longevity competitiveness cluster in Lille
- Probiogem in Lille, specialised laboratory in peptides
- Cabinet Vidon in Rennes, specialised in industrial property
- LRBEVA Nutrition in Rennes, specialist firm in food regulation
- Food industry Competitiveness cluster in western France, Valorial, in Rennes
- Ministry of Higher Education and Research: sponsor of the Emergence competitions
- Biocitech (Health and Biotechnology) in Paris, Biocitech Days contest
- Etap-lab in Nancy
- The Journal of Functional Foods
- Vitafoods Europe international exhibition in Geneva
- The regional centre for agribusiness innovation and technology transfer in Poitou-Charentes, for Health and Food Days
- EMN-Esitpa students, Master’s degree in marketing, communication and food products engineering
- BPI France, public investment bank, partner of our innovation
- Caen’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry (office rent).
- The International Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Business France (assistance in developing Action Plans for the export markets).
- Cap Ouest, Thierry Fouchard, for graphic communication.
- La libellule digitale, Hélène Frebourg, communication consultant.
- Ronan Benec’h, webdesigner UI/UX designer.
- Thibault Droinet, marketing trainee, FIM Saint-Lô.
- Noémie Beauvisage, R&D trainee, ESIX Normandie.