HPE Ingredients is a french manufacturer, founded in December 2015 after 5 years of Research & Development.
There have been many stages during the construction of the project.
And above all, several awards have allowed the project to be recognised and to obtain financial supports, to move to the next stage:
November 2012 – Integration in Normandie Incubation , the company incubator in Caen
2014 – Winner of the Lauréat du Concours Émergence contest organised by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research
January 2015 – Nominated among the projects presented during NormandinnoV, organised by Synergie (Expansion Committee of Caen) and Seinari (regional innovation agency), in Rouen
June 2015 – Winner in the Emergence category during the Biocitech Days Financement, organised by Biocitech (Health and Biotechnology) and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry 93
February 2016 – Publication of the scientific publication co-authored by Probiogem (Lille) and Etap-lab (Nancy) in the Journal of Functional Foods
May 2016 – Vitafoods Europe exhibition in Geneva:
1. Selected for a display in the French Innovation Corner at the French Pavilion (L41)
2. Selected in the “new product zone” by the organisers of the Vitafoods Europe exhibition
3. Winner in the category “From babies to the Elderly”, innovation award
October 2016 – Winner of the Sial Innovation Grand prix in Paris, in the category Intermediate Products/Ingredients
December 2019 – Innovation award received at FIE for Helitein (snail proteins).
To be continued…
For further information:
- HPE Ingredients: partner of your innovations
- The founder: Pascal Drevet
- Technical partners
- Innovation: a story in 5 years
- Innovative ingredients of natural origin : Our Products
- … & to contact us